Recipe: Wrap pie with lots of vegetables
Do you need inspiration for a lunch dish? Or would you like to serve a different kind of cake at your party? Make a savory wrap pie. This cake can be filled with many kinds of healthy vegetables, so you can serve your guests a colorful and very tasty treat. And it's very easy to prepare!
This recipe is for 4 people and you'll make this in 20 to 30 minutes.
- 2 capsiums
- 1 courgette
- 1 leek
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 300 grams of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 40 grams of grated cheese
- 2 roots
- 6 tortillas
- 1 can of tomato cubes
- Italian spices
- (Add other vegetables as desired)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Grease the spring form
- Cut all vegetables into pieces
- Fry the onion. Then stir fry all vegetables on high heat.
- Add the tomatoes and stir well. Add Italian herbs, pepper and salt and cook briefly.
- Put a wrap on the bottom of the spring form. Spoon 1/6 of the vegetable mixture on the first wrap. Make 6 more layers. You end with the vegetable mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the cake and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.